MCTRL660 is a controller developed by NovaStar with a single-unit loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz. MCTRL600 utilizes UART to cascade and control multiple units. Suitable for a variety of applications, especially rental and fixed installations such as stage broadcasts, monitoring centers, sports arenas, and more.
True hot backup, No flickering, no blackout, one-button upload of settings and parameters
- 12bit/10bit HDMI input, DVI input
- HDMI.DVI loop output for cascading or monitoring
- HDCP Blue-ray directly input
- 8bit video source loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz.
- 12bit video source loading capacity of 1440×900@60Hz
Support for custom resolutions: 3840 pixels of H resolution, 3840 pixels of V resolution
Supports cascading for control of multiple units
Support for multiple signal formats: RGB, YCrCb4:2:2, YCrCb4:4:4
Certifications, CE, RoHS, FCC, UL, EAC