MCTRL4K is an independent master controller developed by NovaStar with an epoch-making significance. The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840×2160@60Hz, which is able to meet the on-site requirements of oversized LED displays. MCTRL4K makes it easier to create stunning visual effects for users. MCTRL4K also can be used as two independent master controllers, which makes it more flexible to load LED displays. The design of MCTRL4K is innovative. It allows to configure a display at any time without PC. Various video inputs such as DP, HDMI, dual-link DVI etc. and outputs of 16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet ports as well as 4-channel optical fiber ports are supported.
- Kapasitet: 8,2 mill. piksler
- Complete video input interfaces: DP1.2 x 1, HDMI2.0 x 1, dual-link DVI x 2
- Supports 16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet outputs and 4-channel optical fiber outputs and maximum loading capacity of a single unit up to 3840×2160@60Hz
- Supports two operating modes during dual-link DVI input: mosaic and multi-card
- Innovative design to enable smart configuration which has greatly shortened the time for stage preparation
- NovaStar’s G4 engine to create stable and flicker-free pictures without scanning lines, and bring smooth images with a good sense of layering
- Supports NovaStar’s latest pixel-by-pixel calibration technology, the process of which is fast and efficient
- Enables white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on the different features of LEDs on the display to ensure the real restoration of color
- Screen configuration can be done at any time without PC
- Manual adjustment of screen brightness, which makes it much easier and quicker
- Multiple controllers are able to be cascaded for uniform control.