CVT4K-S is a fiber converter developed by NovaStar independently, which enables the signal conversion between optical fiber and twisted pair cables. It allows long-distance signal transmission that is stable and not be easily interfered. Being easy to use, CVT4K-S makes it convenient to connect terminal devices as well as simpler for onsite connections.
- Supports 16-channel Neutrik Ethernet inputs and outputs.
- Supports 4-channel optical fiber inputs/outputs. Two of them are master input/output channels and the other two are backups.
- With dual-power redundancy backup inside for more stability and reliability.
- Two types of power interfaces (3-pin power socket and PowerCON) are supported to meet different needs of customers.
- With various indicator lights on the front panel, each status can be showed clearly.
- With USB and Ethernet control interfaces making it more flexible and much easier to connect main control computers.