A flexible editor
DELTA Stadium is a 2RU turnkey system designed to generate and display 2D and 3D graphics for multisports live productions : clocks, statistics, actions, game information and more. DELTA Stadium outputs to TriCaster and 3Play Keyers or inputs using Net inputs (NDI). Comes with the Generic Interface + one specific user interfaces chosen from: Basketball, Football, Rugby or Baseball. Custom DELTACAST graphic design tool and powerful graphic engine for high end rendering. Fast encoding of game data and preview output for validation before going live.
- LIVE interfaces available for Football, Basketball, Rugby and Baseball
- UNICODE support
- Image import formats: JPG, BMP, TGA, PNG …
- Video import format: QuickTime® (.mov)
- NDI® support for TriCaster and 3Play
- SDI I/O Option
- 2U 19″ rack.
- Height : 3.5″ (89 mm) – Width : 16.8″ (426 mm)
- Depth : 25.6″ (650 mm) – Gross Weight : 49 lbs (22.23 kg)
- Packaging (W x H x L) : 23.8″ (605 mm) x 9.8″ (249 mm) x 32.9″ (836 mm)
- DELTA-Stadium comes as a 2RU turnkey system with live interfaces for one sports to be chosen between: Basketball, Baseball, Football and Rugby and it also includes a user customizable generic interface.
- Additional sports interfaces are available as an option and each can be bought separately.
- Two models available:
- DELTA-Stadium-NDI for systems with NDI support. Optional SDI I/O and optional perimeter module.
- DELTA-Stadium-SDI with SDI I/O and NDI support and Perimeter display module.